One 4 yr old boy, and one 5 yr old boy decided they could successfully dismantle a bathroom faucet. To bad they can not find all the parts to put it back together.
I found out I do not have skin cancer. Okay people, I know I live AZ but every mark is not life threatening and I do not like you scaring me. Clear enough?
Cried way more than I have in a long time. No real justified reason other than life. I think that's good enough right?
Listened to my children beg for more of their type around our house. Oh I would love a baby, but I made it perfectly clear unless they helped me more by loving each other more and pulling some kindness out of their bag of tricks I would just tell the stork no deal.
Attended an adoption for some dear friends of ours. (you need a blog now that you are moving hint, hint!) Sitting in that court room witnessing such a sweet miracle reminds of how precious each of us are to our Heavenly Father.
Was totally floored when my little miss decided to potty train herself and stay dry for two days straight. No complaining here. Bring on the princess panties.She actually went straight into undies and other than today has had no accidents.

Did not have pizza at all!! I hate pizza a lot lately, but the kids love it and when we are short on time it is my back up plan.
Went bowling and kicked Mr. M's hiney twice. K, so the point margin was super close but a win is a win I say.
A real nap 2 out of 7 days, unheard of!
Contemplating a private blog with a little more of us. I hold back here a
5 comments:
Eventful week.
What about keeping your public blog, and also creating a private one?
That is kinda what I am thinking at this point. I want to be more detailed with our history and yet I don't want a bunch of crazy's having that much acess to my life.
Sometimes a good cry is exactly what's needed.
Sometimes I feel like I need 3 blogs. The normal one, the private one, and the really private spill it all one. Maybe.
I hate pizza too, but some nights it is just easier.
I have pondered going private with the family blog and creating a different one for everyone. I am worried that I wouldn't have anything to really say without my family. Weird huh?
btw- crying is a good stress reliever. :)
I cry regularly. Ramona and beeezus had me bawling more than a few times on friday.
Naps rock. You totally deserve one.
Yay on no cancer. Scary enough without people trying to freak you out.
Kids. Geeze I thought somehow my life would slow down because it is summer and seriously I don't know how I continue to delude myself.
Hang in there. You rock.
Post a Comment