Thursday, December 31, 2009

Little Pistol

I guess six must be the magic number!




 Miss M turned six this week and turned a few corners. Some I don't like.!!! I wanted to do her Happy Birthday post for a couple of days now but I knew it would not be "happy" on my part. I have been so spitten mad at her. I knew I could not be impartial, so I waited. I sure love her despite it all. She started her sixth year off  in a fun way. We spoiled her with a G-parents pizza night and then her favorite breakfast on her Birthday. She opened her gifts. She was super excited to see the DS she has been begging for, for quite a while. She got to tag along to a photo shoot where her friend was one of my victims and then got her own personal Birthday photo shoot. She was begging to be in the spotlight.

She got to go to dinner with me all on her lonesome to her requested Macayo's. The highlight of her day and mine, was just the two of us heading off to Gammage to see

Not so much of a hard Knock life for her HUH???  I really wanted her to see this. We had a great discussion about adoption and about how all those who could have a chance to care for us are not always safe, but in the end she just like Annie (sort of) has found a safe home with a Mommy and Daddy who love her no matter what and always! She has not always been treated right by the adults who were caring or her and she blames all Moms including me for some of the injustices which should never happen to little kids, but do.It really was sooooo fun to have her all to myself and to watch her reaction to all the singing and dancing  and fun.My Miss M has a sweet tender heart. She is great at gymnastics, loves to play the piano and bugs us all with her happy whistling all through the house. Happy Birthday sweet girl of mine!!!!!!

3 comments:

tammy said...

Happy Birthday Miss M! What a fun day you had.

Hope things are going better, Mom.

Crazymamaof6 said...

happy Birthday Miss M! what a sweetie. sometimes it's hard, and past circumstances make it harder.
hang in there mama!
sounds like you made it a magical day!

lucky girl!

mCat said...

Happy birthday miss M.

And mom? Glad to hear that I am not the only one that gets mad enough I have to wait for a few days to post about a kid.