I call and invite my parents and my sister. My dad invites my Brother his two kids and my Dad's best friend. Let's count the adults. That is 7 adults and 9 kids. Seems like we have it covered. WE DID..... The child free couple in front of us who chose to come to a childrens movie at 11:00 am were NOT happy with me or my brood. There are some scary parts in this movie, and kids need their snacks and popcorn refilled from time to time. This requires them leaving their seat to sit on my lap or grandmas or to ask for a refill. They are very quiet about it. Every time a child of mine got near them or their seat they turned around and glared at me.I think I counted a total of 12 times. I could maybe understand if they were loud or bumping their chair or hitting them in the head . None of this happened. When the movie was over the man stood up grabbed his wife's hand and just stared his eveil stare and then stomped out of the theatre. I turned to my Mom and asked if it was just me or was that man soooo rude. Look, if you do not want to have to deal with kids in a KID movie then go in the evening when it's less likely small people will be there. This is their world too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Pet Peeve
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I don't think I would've been able to hold back. I think I would've had to make a sarcastic comment to them. I hate some people.
GRRRRRR! I HATE people like this! And at a kids movie? What jerks! At least you hopefully won't ever see them again....hopefully! I have mean, rude, kid hating neighbors right next dooor....and am praying they will MOVE very soon! I totally would have said something sarcastic to my mom while at the movie....loud enough they could hear! :) You're a much better person than I am!
This same well almost same thing happened to me a few years ago. The couple came in after us & sat right in front of us. And, there were plenty of other seats! Oh but you were much nicer. I made a comment & told the man during the movie "I dare you to go & complain"!
Sorry this happened to you! I think some people are so unhappy they look for things to complain about.
Seriously! If you don't want to deal with kids in a movie DON'T GO TO A KIDS MOVIE! Especially at 11:00am.
Either they never had kids or forgot what it was like.
poo-poo heads
You must have that sign and are wayyyy nicer than me. I would have at LEAST said something rude to my family loud enough for them to hear. I probably would have said something right to them personally. They were clearly in the wrong. At a kids' movie! Crazies....
Post a Comment