Wow. It is almost warm enough that my kids have decided to wear shorts. Okay. I'll let them, but they still wear a jacket on top. But playing on the slip and slide and in the sprinklers?! So, so not fair. It's a good thing it's St. Patty's Day because I'm green with envy! ;)
5 comments:
What?! It is warm enough to swim there? I will be down!! Don't mind if I bring 8 extras do ya?
cute photos
So envious, it's been warm here but not that warm! Enjoy!
GREAT photos!!! My kids will be so happy that it's that warm! Hope you have an awesome spring break....looks like it's starting out terrific!
Wow. It is almost warm enough that my kids have decided to wear shorts. Okay. I'll let them, but they still wear a jacket on top. But playing on the slip and slide and in the sprinklers?! So, so not fair. It's a good thing it's St. Patty's Day because I'm green with envy! ;)
Ok those water shots are AWESOME! Wow I am so impressed!!!
Post a Comment