Bubba Had a Birthday. He has been talking about his 'Lightning McQueen Birthday" since he found his presents in the garage earlier this week. This boy is obsessed with this guy.
He has entire conversations with him. Should I be worried?
I guess maybe LM said something he didn't like. He got some more LM stuff and Tigger too.
He got his Birthday breakfast and then after chores it was off for Birthday photos. I have an obsession with over documentation. It's my problem. I'm learning to cope, don't you worry about me!!:)
After pictures we headed to the park for a pic-nik and some play time.
Oh I LOVE this guy he is always good for a laugh.
He is genuinely sweet.
He is potty trained.
He loves his Brothers and Sisters.
He has talked well since before he turned two.
He sleeps in a BIG boy bed and stays there all night.
He can count to twenty with little or no help.
He still gives a bear hug like no one else I know. I love his little arms squeezing the life out of me.
He is so cute, when I put on my make-up he always says "Mommy, are you making a princess?"
I Know I will miss these days, I all ready do!!!!!
He is so full of personality and spunk and I am excited to see who he becomes.
Happy Birthday Bubba we LOVE you!!!!!




9 comments:
Happy Birthday Bubba! Love all the pics!
SUCH A CUTIE! :)
Happy Birthay to YOU big guy!!
We love you.
xoxo
What a fun birthday. And I wouldn't worry about him talking to LM, unless he starts insisting that it is a 2-way conversation! ;)
Fun! Happy Birthday!
Great pictures, Happy birthday Bubba!
Happy Birthday Bubba:) I wish I could have come on saturday!
Happy birthday big boy!
Oh Happy Birthday to YOU!!!! How fun that we both had little guys with Birthdays this weekend! :) Looks like he had a great time!!!!!
PS--documentation is a VERY good problem! :)
Post a Comment