Not exactly what we had planned, but still we spent it together. Did I mention Layne took spring break off to hang with us.
First on today's list, lots of this...
We got ready to go in a very stressful way. I was grouchy.....
We were trying to go see this show but,
instead we had this happen,and ended up browsing the Costco instead. We got two new front tires. Way more expensive than a dollar movie with the kids. It blew out the sidewall and my kids thought the loud pop was fun . I did not!!!! I am so glad Layne was driving!!!!
We took our new tires and our kids home and took much needed naps. I think I needed that nap most. Layne would probably agree. I think he was glad I disappeared into our room once the littles went down. I came out an hour later, refreshed and ready to head to the park to wish Layne's uncle Ray and his twin Brother a very Happy St Patty's Day Birthday.Hangin with our cousins is always fun!!!



3 comments:
We had to get new tires too.. sucks big time.. why can't they last forevah?
Glad you all were ok.
I have never seen a tire do that before. Glad you got a nap. I should've taken one yesterday but didn't.
That tire is INSANE! I didn't know they could do that! YAY for a nap....I haven't had one since the girls were born! and YAY for a hubby who stays home for SB....mine is too! :)
Post a Comment