I decided to play along with this fun blogger at this game. My job is to name ten things I Like/Love beginning with the letter K
Ready....
Set....
Go.....
This was a hard one!
KATHY: My sweet Mom who sacrificed a lot to raise ten children. I love her and will always be grateful for her.
KAYDEE: My oldest sister and my friend. It was her Birthday and my Moms this weekend. We had so much fun celebrating with them! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADIES!!
KINDNESS: Who doesn't love kindness? A kindness shared with others or a kindness received. The world could use a lot more of it!!!!!!!
KRAZY SUB: One of my favorite sub shops here in good ol AZ. I meet one of my Sisters there quite often. We know the owners and they are kind enough to put up with our loud kids who for some reason have not scared off any lunch customers yet.(fingers crossed)
KLEENEX: I have lots of runny noses at my house and let's face it, I could not survive with out a year supply of Kleenex's!!
KITCHEN: Oh I LOVE my kitchen and not because I like to cook, I don't. I like my kitchen because it's spacious and because so many family moments and memories have been made in my kitchen. It is where we eat as a family and discuss our day. It s where we gather for family scripture study and prayer in the mornings. It is where I can look out my bay windows and watch my children as they play and grow.
KILLARNEY: I served a mission for the LDS church in Ireland. One of my favorite spots I got to visit in what little spare time I had was Killarney. I visited Muckcross house, it's gardens and history are amazing!!!!! If you are are ever lucky enough to find yourself there, put this on your list of places to see.
K....... Sorry, Yep one of my sweet little girls names starts with K. Sorry I use nick-names as an added caution on my blog. The blog world knows her as Sissy. Oh how I love this sweet girl of mine. She has the gift of gab just like her Mom. She loves to dance and wants everyday to be a "dance day". She thinks she's to big for naps, she's NOT!!!!. I could go on and on........I won't.
KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR: Yep I got one of the good ones!!!!!!
KISSING: How can a girl who is a romantic at heart not put kissing on the list right below her Knight in shining armor? I remember when I was young and single and I would hear married couples say "uh we don't kiss anymore." I would think how sad that was . I still think that way. I love to kiss my husband and I love to shower my kids with kisses.
I know several other bloggers who are playing along, so I tag who ever wants to do it. Pick a letter and play along.


7 comments:
I am already playing, but I loved yours. I got a hard letter. So I haven't done mine yet.
Sounds Fun! K is a god letter! One of my Favorites;)
Thanks for lunch yesterday!
I love your kitchen too, and am jealous of your big island. And I can't wait to visit Ireland & Scotland someday. I'm still working on my list!
Killarney looks beautiful from what I've seen and I would agree that some of our best moments happen in the kitchen too! Thanks for playing along!
Ooh good list. How did I not know you served a mission AND served it in Ireland!?! I would love to go there someday.
Oh this is a good one! I don't know if I could do it though....give me another letter and maybe just maybe I could! :)
those are great!! i love this game!
Post a Comment