Friday, September 19, 2008

OH SOOOOO FUN!!


Another contest is happening, Tammy is giving away some Halloween goodies. I LOVE Halloween!!! Since we do not get much of the fall feeling outside I like to have a lot of it inside. I found some fun ideas at martha strewart.com As part of the contest you have to share some of your favorite Halloween decor. I want to make some changes in mine and it is not up yet so I went idea hunting. I found some super fun stuff. Thanks Tammy for the excuse to browse the Internet for fun ideas. I am totally ready to get going now and bring out the fall fun.I sure wish I had stairs to use these mice cut outs on.I am going to make some of the tin candle holders. I am not into the ghoulish side of Halloween. I already have fun lights ,I just need the right spot, topiary, or tree. Now go on over and lessen my chances of winning.







I got another chance to play with my camera and do some relaxing scrapping this morning. While we are out waiting for Sissy's bus the babies hang out with us. They all but demolish my flowers. It keeps them out of the street so that's a plus. I just love that they all want to give me the flowers they pick. Sweet babies:0)

5 comments:

tammy said...

Thanks for the shout out! I love these ideas you found. See, I bribe you and you find all this fun stuff for me to see and try to duplicate, too. It's a win win!

Devri said...

Fun fun fun.. and flowers you still have flowers?

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute ideas! I am envious that you still have flowers-our leaves are changing colors already!

Anonymous said...

I love halloween decor!!!! I love that front door one, I might have to copy that, it's soo cute.

Anonymous said...

OK so I guess it's not a front door but it's the one with the wreath and the tree all lit up, I would do it outside my front door.