Friday, September 5, 2008

IN FULL SWING


The school year schedule is finally in full swing. Sissy has started her second preschool and Miss M and Lightning have started Soccer. Look at my little pink princess. It was all on sale or clearance and I could not resist. The great thing about soccer is it is right outside my front door and I don't have to do anything but get them dressed and shoo them out the door. They will have a game once a week starting here pretty quickly and that may be a challenge because I have no Husband on Saturdays and have to drag the gang out by myself. I can do it no problem It just wears me out. It's a lot of chasing.Miss M was not to thrilled at her first practice. She did not want to listen to the coach and told me she was dizzy and sick and couldn't do it anymore. I think she did a little better the 2nd go around and may end up really liking soccer. I also got a fun commenting award from Devri and so I proudly displayed it on my side bar.


9 comments:

Jamie said...

She is such a cute girl! Love the pink!

tammy said...

What better way to play soccer than fully dressed in pink? I use the "sick and dizzy" excuse when I want to get out of doing things, too. She's too cute.

Devri said...

G pinky- too cute. I love her hair..

Ashley Dent said...

How fun! I seriously can not wait for next year when Brady can play soccer and baseball! Love the pink, especially the pink shoes and the little shin guards! We just might have to come to a game or two!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures of your little cutie patootie!

Micah and Jen said...

SUPER cute in all that pink! You are one courageous mom to take them all out by yourself....I'm sacred to death to even attempt it! :)

Jen said...

LOVE her outfit! How fun for Miss M!

TZ Crew said...

Love the pink outfit and the soccerball to match! She is so cute! Good luck with your busy Saturdays:)

KayDee said...

She is so cute in pink! I love to watch the little one play soccer, they are so funny! I cant wait to get Kade into t-ball or soccer!