Friday, June 27, 2008

PLAYING HOOKY

Daddy played hooky today and spent a fun day with us.
THANK YOU DADDY!!!!!
He went and saw the Bee Movie with us and played in the water and made us lunch!
I sure wish Daddy could play hooky all the time!!!:O)
Onehm had a great idea and asked if we wanted to tag along. My big kids will do anything for some water fun. They had a couple friends along today. Everyone had a great time getting wet and cooled off. Miss M has many faces and her mood changes often . After we got wet I had the kids ride home in their undies. Miss M called to me and I turned around to find her wearing some sunglasses they found somewhere, and lookin Sassy.I am sticking to my goal of scrapping as fast as I can and I told myself if I scrap something new I have to scrap something old, so I included the old. A page I did of Sissy.
Today has been a much better day having Daddy around all day sure helped A TON!
As we were doing story time tonight we were reading about Christ's Crucifixion and Resurrection. Miss M says"Mom when I go to sleep at night I think in my head (pointing to her head) that if I do whats right Jesus will be proud of me" OH , I am getting through to them!! I sure needed that little reassurance that my efforts are not in vain. Thank you, Miss M for making Mommy's day!! Thank you onehm for the brilliant idea that wore my kids out and made nap time and bed time so pleasant:)




6 comments:

KayDee said...

I am glad to hear that today went better! It is always fun when daddy gets a chance to play with the kids and it looks like you all had fun. Love that little sassy look:)

Crazymamaof6 said...

cute cute pages! love the shades! WHOOHOO for playing hooky and having fun!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

love when dad comes along. looks like a fun day ;)

onehm said...

We had tons of fun with you guys too!!
And I am LOVING these pages! Good for you!!

PS...I got a few cute pics of your kiddos...I'll finish editing them and send them over to ya ASAP!!

tammy said...

How fun! Glad it was a better day. Sweet Miss M. I love to hear them say things like that!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a better day and don't you just love when daddies get to stay home and hang out, I wish Cody could do more of those days. I love the pages, they are so adorable, your children are gorgeous.