Monday, April 28, 2008

YIPEE!!!!!!!!!


This what I felt like when I got my computer back today hooked it up and realized they restored EVERYTHING. I did NOT LOOSE a single thing!!!!! I do have a lot of catching up to do because I use my blog as my journal and I need to document a few things. It will have to wait until the kiddos are in bed and my hubby let's me have some uninterrupted computer time. I know most households have more than one computer. We do, but one is sitting right next to me needing a little work itself before it is up and running. So until then we "SHARE". I was feeling a little disconnected. Sometimes this is my only connection to the outside world because let's face it, going out and about a lot with all these little tykes is not my idea of a great time. I am so HAPPY to have my computer back!!

7 comments:

SHERI said...

What a blessing that you didn't lose everything. I was sick for you! So glad you are back. Can't wait to hear what you have been up to.

tammy said...

YaY! I'm glad you're back, I've missed you. And so glad you didn't lose everything.

Christine said...

YAY!! You're back - I've missed reading all of the happenings with the fam!

And YAY for smart computer people who know how to restore everything that we are not smart enough to back up. :) I'm included in that group of not so smart people.

Mortensen Family said...

yay! so excited for you!!

andrea said...

Hooray! Wow! That is awesome that you didn't lose anything....now have your hubby bring home and external hard drive from Costco and make a copy of everything....just in case! :) Glad you are back. Oh, and my blog's is a little slow....I'm not posting life right now....Nothing anyone would want to read about! I'll come out of it soon though.

Micah and Jen said...

Yipee! I am so glad you are back and super excited you didn't lose anything....feels so good huh?

Crazymamaof6 said...

HALLELUJAH! YAY! so glad you are up and running again. can't wait to see all you've been up to and comment! and yeah sharing is never fun. SOMEDAY i want my very own computer i don't have to share with anyone. mostly it's my kids hogging. OY!
glad they saved everything. such a blessing!