
These two can not keep their little busy fingers out of things these days! I have had to leave the house the last few mornings and when I come home I find some not so neat surprises. All my baby diapers spread out and tabs ripped. Sissy got into smileys brothers diaper bag and ripped one of his movie cases. Sissy artfully colored on a few walls. Yesterday was the topper though, they found an old tube of mascara and went to town on each other, Sissy loves lip gloss and thinks everything is meant for her lips.They colored on each others backs, legs, arms, feet, and faces. Dad left for work and Mommy got the "FUN" (yeah right!!) job of cleaning,well more like scrubbing the old mascara off of them. It was no fun for any of us. My little cohorts in crime thought is was an official torture session. I could not find my Mary Kay eye makeup remover or the job would have been much easier on all of us. These photos were taken by Daddy who thought they were so cute. It took me getting over it to think they were funny. I get so frustrated when I leave the house and have to come home and put out fires. It makes being gone by my self pointless. Look at the sad face on Miss M...she knew she was in trouble!! When I finally thought it was cute and funny I decided I could blog about it and scrapbook it!!!! It does make for a great memory:))


{Credits: Shabby Princess}
11 comments:
oh, no! Good thing you are around to put out the fires!
Just think of the stories you can tell when they get older. It gets funnier with time.
That's cute, but I feel bad for you having to clean it off!
Later you will be able to use the pictures as leverage when they come home with boy friends!!! Hopefully that wont happen for a very, very, long time!!
Look at that look on Miss M's face. She was seriously worried wasn't she? I agree, some things are much funnier later on. I have a really hard time when I leave the boys with Dad only to come home and find messes around and no one's done what they were supposed to. And then I get to be the bad guy. Almost not leaving them alone....maybe that's my hubby's intention?
this is one reason i am glad for just one boy...
shoot! that is never fun!
what a nightmare! I am glad you thought so quickly of how cute it was and documented it.....it may have taken me years to get to that point! :)
That is so funny! But, I would be upset too if that's what I came home to! It is cute that your hubby thought to take a picture.
The pictures are even better than you described them the other day!!
So cute for the rest of us, not so fun for the Mama!
Love the LO...
oh dear! Love those pictures. It's something to laugh about later right!
Post a Comment