Tuesday, January 15, 2008

GIRLS...

JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!!!!!!

These two cuties jumped and created a lot of static while Miss K's Mom got waxed by me. I just love how perfectly Mother Nature took care of their hair! Sissy and Miss K are three months apart in age. They are of no biological relation and yet they look like they could be sisters not just friends:)


11 comments:

ZB said...

Yah, baby! That's some stuck up hair!

KayDee said...

What cuties! Love the new hair style.

tammy said...

That is hilarious! They are cuties!

vanessa said...

gotta love it! cute header!

Anonymous said...

Love their new hair!

Micah and Jen said...

That's awesome and I love how the sun is on their hair....great pictures! :)

onehm said...

This is adorable. I wish we would get our tramp back over here and set up. Nothing more fun than a trampoline!!
Love your new blog look/header!!!

onehm said...

PS...You're IT.

Webb Family said...

They do look so much alike! very cute!!

SHERI said...

How fun are those pictures!

Jen said...

That is hilarious!