Monday, October 1, 2007

HALLOWEEN FUN

I finally found my Halloween spirit and put up some festive decor!! I forgot how much fun the kids have at this time of year. It started a buzz around my house and now my kids can not stop talking about Halloween. Pumpkin carving is what they are most excited about. Lightning had never carved a pumpkin before last year and has his all planned out. I can not wait to see!

This looks so bare w/out goodies in the candy dish! Somehow I just can not see my kids keeping their paws out of the goods, so it will be empty for a long while...

This is my table centerpiece. I should have maybe taken a better picture ,but you get the idea!


Nothing to exciting , but it brought in the spirit of Halloween and now I can not wait to see the pumpkins carved and the kids all done up!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Fun fun! I can't wait to get my carpet installed this Friday so I can FINALLY get my stuff up...although with the weather I am considering just putting up the Christmas stuff instead! :)

Jen said...

I love the halloween decor! I love this time of year.

ZB said...

This is so cute. I really need to get my act together, but where do I start?

Hope you guys are through with the sickies.

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow! so cute! now what is the black part under the pumpkins on the table?
i need something for filler underneath my stuff. so cute! and i realized i don;t know where my halloween stuff is. cute stuff! can't wait to get festive!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I love the center peice! Halloween really is a fun time!

onehm said...

Adorable!! So glad that you and your kiddos are getting in the spirit!
I love Halloween!!

Tracy said...

Ilove Halloween! You have inspired me to get in gear and pull out the Halloween decos.

SHERI said...

Such cute decorations! you always do such a geat job.