Friday, September 28, 2007

God Bless The Children

I saw this and had to share it!!

6 comments:

tammy said...

That totally pulls on your heart strings. I really want to sit down with you and ONEHM sometime and talk about your adoptions and foster care and the whole thing. I seriously have been thinking about it. Maybe we can get Julie to hook us up with lunch or you can sub at our bunko sometime? That is, if she can fit it in her busy social life!

Crazymamaof6 said...

OH my gosh! makes me wanna go out and get some foster kids! then i realize i wouldn't want to subject them to a mom like me. it is ok if they are my own kids . but i am not sure it would fly with foster kids.

so sweet! makes me wish i was more sane and i could get some though!

Crazymamaof6 said...

oh and lets be real! i am never to buys to go to lunch! anyone! i'm is if you wanna go! tammy , onehm, party of 5 ! lets get together!

Crazymamaof6 said...

i meant i am not too busy! and i am in!

SHERI said...

God bless the Children AND the foster parents out there!

Bren's Life said...

This is awesome! I am a friend of Shandra Santos & was checking out all her friends pages. I'm trying to figure out how to make my page cool too.. We have adopted 4 kids. Our last 2 were our foster babies until we could adopt them! Wish I could handle more. Someday!
brenwhiz@clog.com ( I think) just created it!!