
Anyone else have FIVE sick kids? I can not believe how many times I have been to the Pediatrician this week. Let's play the name the ailments game. We have Ear aches, Croup, a respiratory virus, sore throats and the good old common cold. Some of my kids have more than one of these lovely things. Let's not forget the two K-nines finding their way into Smileys line up of new teeth. So anyone wanna come over and play? I guess not! I sure hope this takes it course and we can be done w/the yuckies for a while!!!!!
5 comments:
I'm so sorry, Thats not fun at least all 5 are at the same time.
well, look at it this way...at least they are all sick at once and you can get it over with in one week rather than 5! Feel better sweet kids!
Sorry, that doesn't sound very fun!
I hope they feel better soon, for their sake and yours!
I have not had 5 sick kids but I have had over 5 weeks of nonstop one sickness or infection after another. It sort of gets old, ya know, just a little bit.
So sad! If you need anything...call me!
Post a Comment