- "This is Jesus church"
- "We have to be quiet in church when we sit by each other & color in our High School Musical II notebooks and then we will be quiet"
- " Can we have a yogurt when the Sacrament meeting is over?"
- This is what she said when the President Hinckley spoke. She pointed to him and asked who he was, I responded "The Prophet." She said, "I know him, I Should be more like him. "
- I need to be more like him too. Thank you Miss M for the gentle reminder!!
Sunday, October 7, 2007
CONFERENCE QUOTES
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
That is so super sweet! We attempted to have our kids watch it with us, and I thought it was a lost cause till Austin said that they were talking about the holy ghost....he was very interested in this and about who everyone was that was talking. It's amazing what their little minds obsorb and we don't even realize it. how wonderful!
That is so sweet! We tried to get our oldest to sit still and watch, finally for the last half hour he did. Didn't even try with the 2 year old. It is great what the little ones can pick up on though.
so sweet! i am super imressed you got them all to sit and quietly. i don;t know how my parents made us do it! i had the baby with me watching the one talk i actually sat down for and my 5 year old and she was so chatty and annoying told her to go away so i could at least listen! i'll try harder next year! thanks for the good example you are! and the sweet thoughts! she is a cutie!
Good girl, Miss M! You keep paying attention, and you won't go wrong!
Way to go Ms M!! Its amazing what they get when you dont think they even pay attention. Kade has stopped me in my tracks this week with things he said and I didnt think he was even listening. I hope your "Kankle" is doing better!
Sounds like she got the most important stuff! What good--brave parents. By that standard, my oldest has about 1 more year. Yikes!
How's that Kankle doing? ouch!
So Cute~ It's amazing what little kids pick up on!
What sweet comments! Thank goodness for DVR we would have missed so much!
Cute girl- don't you love it when they catch on to things!
Love those quotes! Isn't amazing how close the little ones are to the Spirit? I am constantly amazed what my boys say and have said when they're little. I recorded all of conference since we were out of town and can't wait to sit down and watch it.
We need these days every now and then to make us think we as parents are doing a good job. Very sweet.
out of the mouths of babes come great words of wisdom.
Post a Comment