Sunday, October 7, 2007

BAD DOG!!!


Can you say "KANKLE?" I can .... because I am the lucky recipient of one on my right ankle!! Yesterday my lovely trouble causing dog Toby(yes the dog that ran away 3 times a couple months ago) decided as I was helping Lightning feed him that he no longer wanted to stay in his dog run. He took off at a dead run and hit me in the ankle on his way out. I tried to not be wimp and ignored it for a while. It did not quit hurting, so half way through the day I took a look and "hello" my kankle had arrived. It is a little less painful and ugly today. This dog of mine is walking a very thin line with me. It is time for some behavior modification!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Ouch! I hope it is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Owww! Man, that looks stinkin painful! You are one tough chick!

Crazymamaof6 said...

DANG! that rots!

onehm said...

OUCH! That's so wrong. I hear ya on the dog stuff....
We have one that challenges his home here on a daily basis.

SHERI said...

Ouch- dang dog!

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

Ouch! It looks like it hurts. Darn thoes dogs, and just think i am considering a dog?