Saturday, July 7, 2007

PROJECT TIME





We got an e-mail asking if we were interested in a pew from our old ward building. I wanted one!! I have been trying to find a bench for the front porch. I also really liked the price.... FREE! So today's project was to make the bench likable. I think we did ok. GL was a great help!!! Here are the before, during, and after shots. Not to bad for a couple of beginners. I know I said it was free. Except for the fabric and paint, it was free. The supplies totaled about $45.00. I love a bargain and am really proud of our Saturday project.

5 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is so cool! i have always wanted a pew! and it is so cute! great job on that!

Crazymamaof6 said...

and i really like the use of old diaper boxes underneath for the painting process! way to reuse!

SHERI said...

You did a great job. It looks awesome! How fun is that.

onehm said...

Man, wish I had heard about this. I am looking for a church pew for my kitchen....
CUTE!

ZB said...

Amen to everyone's comments. Talk about your COOL! Very cool and creative. I'm super impressed.