Saturday, July 7, 2007

POOL POSSE






If you can't beat the hillbillies, JOIN 'EM!!! We were outside finishing our saturday project when Cousin Critter and his posse drove by in the coolest pool on wheels. That's right a pool on wheels. Beverly Hills has got nothing on our neighborhood. These boys have been driving around most of the day all over town. They are a hit at the drive through windows. They bragged about swimming and going 70mph down the 202. I hope their Moms don't read this. Critter kindly invited Lightning and Miss M. along for a "swive", or is it a "drim", around the block, not down the freeway. They had a blast !!! Thanks Critter

7 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow that looked like fun! super nice mom letting them go in their clothes!

SHERI said...

I can't believe them! That's crazy

Micah and Jen said...

Just a little note to tell you that I have really enjoyed your blog. I knew ONEHM when I lived in AZ and have found a few new friends from this whole blogging thing. anyhow--love all your fun pictures and great blogs!
PS--this totally looks like an Idaho thing to do--swimming pool in the back of a truck--NICE!

TZ Crew said...

Hey you!!!Long time no talk, great to see your blog and that you are doing so well. Congrats on your kiddos too :) :)

onehm said...

So cute. I went to the drive-in once in a pool on wheels. That was good cool fun.

vanessa said...

find a blog i thought you might like, check it out....
myschatz.blogspot.com

vanessa

Shawna said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious...did they have to keep refilling the pool on wheels I wonder. Ha Ha thanks for the chuckles