This little girl is my biggest challenge and yet I could not love her more. Today she took an old waxing strip from a client that she found in the trash and put it in Baby H's crib. Ok YUCK ,YUCK, YUCK. When I picked up Baby H from her crib she was wax head to toe. Dirty yucky wax used to remove hair from some one's body. Fabulous Huh? Come on kid, give Mom a break...... I was in a hurry to leave the house of course! I needed to run Sissy's unmentionables to the Dr's office because she has a bladder infection. Life does not get any better than this. I am telling ya now. Well w/the mess cleaned up and everyone fed and ready for bed it was time for prayer. Way to redeem yourself kiddo. Sweeter words I have never heard from her little lips. She proceeded to pray individually w/out coaxing for every body in our home. AMAZING... My favorite was for Baby H. the very child she had tortured w/wax a few hours ago. "please bless Baby H to not crawl under the table and eat the food and get in trouble?" A good reminder to me that they sure don't miss much that's going on. I Love you Miss M. way to keep me on my toes.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
SO SWEET!!
This little girl is my biggest challenge and yet I could not love her more. Today she took an old waxing strip from a client that she found in the trash and put it in Baby H's crib. Ok YUCK ,YUCK, YUCK. When I picked up Baby H from her crib she was wax head to toe. Dirty yucky wax used to remove hair from some one's body. Fabulous Huh? Come on kid, give Mom a break...... I was in a hurry to leave the house of course! I needed to run Sissy's unmentionables to the Dr's office because she has a bladder infection. Life does not get any better than this. I am telling ya now. Well w/the mess cleaned up and everyone fed and ready for bed it was time for prayer. Way to redeem yourself kiddo. Sweeter words I have never heard from her little lips. She proceeded to pray individually w/out coaxing for every body in our home. AMAZING... My favorite was for Baby H. the very child she had tortured w/wax a few hours ago. "please bless Baby H to not crawl under the table and eat the food and get in trouble?" A good reminder to me that they sure don't miss much that's going on. I Love you Miss M. way to keep me on my toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a sweetie--and this picture is so adorable! I love how siblings can be so mean (maybe not meaning to but still are) and then can be just the sweetest and loving little things the next. Very sweet little prayer--only from the mouths of babes could this be so adorable!
That is SO SWEET! Glad that Miss M redeemed herself...Mr. T is famous for that as well. Sometimes it also helps that they are soooo cute too!
adorable and horrifying at the same time! but way to go with the unassisted prayer and sweet thoughts and words!maybe its a good thing she is so cute!
Cutie Patutie! Definitely hard to get upset at kids that are so cute and sweet. Love that prayer.
Sorry, but I was totally laughing at the wax strip thing. I know I wouldn't have been if it was me, but it is a classic! I don't think it's possible for Miss M to be cuter!
Post a Comment