Friday, May 4, 2012

T-Ball

Bubba and Wild Thing discovered they actually like baseball this year. I don't know why I didn't sign Bubba up last year, but I didn't.  Mr. M pulled some strings and got them on the same team even though Bubba is too old and should be in Coach pitch. The same team was easier for me. The best thing about T-ball is just watching them get used to the game, where is 1st base? My boys like to stick together.

This(iPhone)photo cracked me up. He has zero skills but tons of gusto. Love this kid!

The best part, the trophy's. They sleep with them. So cute.

Let's not forget the cheering section who really just come for the treats

Oh and the official glove holder, poor baby.... never left alone
The season was short due to lack of teams and I forgot my big camera except for one game . I got there too late to get any shots, I am slacking. So maybe I will do better next year.

2 comments:

tammy said...

I love t-ball!

" Hit It......." said...

At Bubba's age, it's ALL about the trophy. So cute. I love the look of determination on his face as he swings!

btw - your baby is so darling...I want to kiss his cheeks.