
I have just spent the last hour laughing at myself. It's not a bad idea every now and again.Perspective and all that jazz. This pic a day project made me start thinkin and I ended up browsing through images from the beginning of my photography lovin days. Comparing what I know now with what I knew then, YIKES... I can not believe some of the images I just loved. I think I still love the shots but I hate the editing. Makes me want to go back and fix all my mistakes. Naaaah, not really could you imagine? I have decided to just be grateful for what I know now. I did however pick this one out of the archives and fix it up.This is my cute niece about 3 years ago and this is the before.
2 comments:
And I know nothing so you must cringe everytime you see one of my pics.
Tammy just what I was gonna say! I think the first one looks great! lol
Post a Comment