A lot happened on day 13. I got to shop at my favorite Utah boutique. I got to have dinner with my old roomies. THANKS ladies!! Can you believe I had my camera and did not take a single picture? I got rear ended in my rental car. Smashed in the back end of a perfectly fine Dodge Charger. Enterprise is not my friend! I did however meet this lady IRL. She is fabulous and has the most beautiful family.

A little sneak peek. These beauties are her girls, her boys are just as cute!

It was a long hard day, but the good definitely outweighed the bad!!
4 comments:
Soooo Not fair... I didn't do my hair, I had NO makeup on, She on the other hand spend like 2 days in da bathroom becuz of only 1 kiddo in tow! lol Had Soooo much fun talking wit you! Ofa lahi Atu!
ps. That photo is awesome.. Who's kids are those? they look like angels, and mine, well quite frankly as they showed me today.. DEvils ;)
I can't believe you got rear-ended! It wasn't Devri was it? Just kidding Dev. I hate UT drivers. Hate them.
Cute pic.
I need to get my butt up there.
Boo to be rear-ended. Yay for meeting blogging buddies in real life. But I have to ask, does Devri have her keys tucked in her boobs? LOL pretty sure she does! I laugh only cause that is ususally where my phone is!!
WOW. Those girls are stunning. What a great photo!
Post a Comment