Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dear Mr. M.

Please don't forget to feed the kiddos!!!
Day12


My sweet, wonderful husband has volunteered to take time off work and hold down the fort why I go visiting family and friends in Utah. I really do have the best husband ever! He can be forgetful though, so I figured a note with a few reminders would help out. That way yesterdays forgetting to feed a few of them lunch while I was running errands will not happen while I am gone. I am sure they will remind him in the same raucous way they reminded me. These kids are smart, they will not let him forget.I am taking one baby with me and have farmed out two more kids. I am sure he will be just fine. He has done this once before. So After a few more errands I am off, and I can hardly wait!! No August break/pic a day while I am gone.  I will make up for lost time when I get home.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Love it! I am glad I am not the only one that leaves my husband a list. I am sure he is capable but my anal self needs to make sure. Have fun and enjoy the cooler weather!

mCat said...

Loving the note! I had to do that all the time too.

Laurie said...

Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Have so much fun!!!

tammy said...

I should be flying there with you. Why aren't I?

Pedaling said...

my favorite part...
Miss you! Love you!

enjoy your time!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are just gorgeous!