Been to DR's DR's and more DR's. Think of any random specialty and we may or may not have seen them for one or more of the kids since school got out. Don't get me wrong, some have beem more than helpful and some are making us come back. I know, the nerve... Meetings too, and people visiting our home, IE adoptions case workers,case workers, emergency intervention specialits, yikes, Lots of people. It has not been all bad though, just busy. We are making sure to sqeeze in some fun too.
We go the movies as a family once a week. Love Harkins movie fun! We have mangaged some swim lessons

Taken time to smell the proverbial roses.

Played in the grass.

Eatin some yummy JUNK foods:)

Speaking of yummy. This little fellow is yummy and he fits right in. He was supossed to be short term, really short term, and it has not worked out that way. Lucky us! He has been half the reason for all our busyness, and well worth the time and effort.

He is also the best buddy Princess Pea could ever find. Mommy is no longer the first person she thinks of for entertainment. A blessing in a adorable disguise, maybe.... a blessing either way! Those sad eyes have a story to tell. It's not a pretty one! So I say, Summer bring it on!! You will be over before I know it anyways. When you leave please take the blasted heat with you. We really don't like it!!


9 comments:
O the stories your kids could tell! Just breaks my heart. They are so cute! You are one lucky woman:) Busy is ok. Busy means that we are doing what we came here to do!!
You are one amazing momma! So does this new 'treat' look like he is going to stay??? Your kids are so lucky to have you and your hubby.
I did that a while a ago as well. Had to mark all as read and move on. I don't have near the reasons to be as busy as you, so I don't know how you do it! You still blog even. I've pretty much lost my guilt induced desire to blog now. Sad, huh?
Your newest addition is adorable. So happy he is in a safe place and feeling love, as he should be.
I love you! I really do! can you just bring me a little of that heat. I am really not a cold girl. more like a HOT one tee hee! Life with that many children will get you moving for sure, don't appologize for it, tha is life, and that is what we are here to do. to love to teach to laugh and to scold. yes scold (inaniceway). I am telling you what I would take your new little blessing in a heart beat too.
ahhh, i bet that hitting all read button felt really good!
Sometimes that button mark all as read just has to be hit. Why does it feel like a weight has been lifted off our shoulders?
And that last pic of his eyes, makes me wonder what is behind them. What could he tell us?
TOTALLY know what you mean! :) It's a crazy time of year.
And I hear ya on just wanting to hit "mark all read". I have been feeling that way myself.
mmmm....Summer has a way of changing very quickly doesn't it? LOVE that new little man.....soooo handsome! And one lucky little guy to be staying at your place! :) And I feel sooooo blessed that you read my little blog, since I know how busy you are! Thanks for thinking of me.....and I can't wait to see more of all your "summer" fun! :)
I'm with Jennni, I can't wait to read more of all your "summer" fun! :)
Post a Comment