Happy Birtrhday that is, to the best man I know!!! I Love You!
I love that:
You do the dishes.
You are my best friend.
You don't mind chic flicks.
You are mowing the lawns on your B-Day.
You are so funny.
You put up with my crazy need to be OCD.
You are an AMAZING Dad!
You work so hard for our family.
You have an amazing testimony of The Gospel of Jesus Christ.
You love me so unconditionally!
You make your own dinner, A LOT......
You make breakfast most every morning.
You can calm me down when I turn into a mad woman. (Good thing that does not happen very often. Wink..wink....)
You see the strong points in our kids.
You are you, for these reasons and so many more!!!!
HAPPY Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!
.jpg)
5 comments:
Yay! Happy Birthday big guy :)
Another Birthday at your house?!?!
Well, here's another Happy Birthday wish! Great post for your hubby
I think you got a keeper there.
Happy Birthday to him!
YAAAY! Happy Birthday Bro. M!
Happy Birthday!! I think all the Dent women need a man with the 13th quality on the list! A must have to survive everyday life (you know if i actually got upset every day) ;)
Post a Comment