Sweet K celebrated a birthday this week. She picked a blueberry waffle for her Birthday breakfast.
Got lots of fun toys.
Take note of the little Zhu Zhu pet on the counter. I know these were flying off the shelves as Christmas and millions of kids and Moms all over are loving the wonder of them. Hours of pet play with no pet mess. Lovely concept, don't you think? As I unpackaged the little squeeker I noticed the "DO NOT GET NEAR HAIR" sticker. I quickly warned Sweet K about the danger of having her pet closer to her than was intended. I showed her the sticker on the bottom that serves as a constat reminder to keep this little pet at arms length. As most Mothers warnings go, in one ear and out the other....... See older, we are still working on the wiser.
I am sure glad it was not more hair than that. This cutie pie has thin hair to begin with.
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is that warning sign.
Her Birthday has been a little low key because we had that Princess Party at few weeks ago for her and Miss M.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweet K!!!!!!!!





8 comments:
So cute. She looks happy, even if the hamster ripped her hair out. :( I have the biggest pet peeve about toys like that! We've had a couple of toys disappear because they were hair eaters and the girls wouldn't "wise up" around them! The pictures of the bday party.....grass, short sleeves, ouside.....I can tell it's about to be February around here, becasue that's when I get sick of winter and want the sunshine back! ;)
Poor thing! I love all the pictures. Happy bday!
Happy Birthday!!!!
Love the princess theme:)
Yikes about the hair getting caught- I swear what goes on in their brains? :)
Happy Brithday to Sweet K!!
happy birthday!
beautiful shots!
Who needs to be wise when you can get by on your looks? ; )
Stupid faux pets. Wait, maybe a little stuck hair is better than the alternative.. : )
Hey, nothing like a good natural consequence to make your birthday the best!
Post a Comment