Thursday, November 5, 2009
AHHHHHHH The Romance....
Today is my wedding anniversary. I think, or at least I have heard it's supossed to be a day of flowers and romance even some kissing. So far today we have both woke up almost hacking up a lung each. We stretched over the sick kid lying between us and and gave eachother a quick peck and a Happy Anniversary, then moaned at the effort it took, and proceeded to roll back to our own side of our fabulous king size bed. Then there was a horrible screaming fit ensuing in the room next to us. I got that one. Then the morning tattle telling rituals began.We struggled through our morning routine with only one minor mishap. My fault, I was low on patience,ooops! My DH said he thought he may have and ear infection so I called and sent him off to the DR. before work while I cancelled bus routes and got ready to shuffle the others off to play group. Had too much to do to take a sick day, (Do Moms get sick days?) so I was off and running. Feilded tons of phone calls about our 7th little one who should have arrived last night but didn't. Could be any day:) Shopped for Super Saturday this Saturday. Shopped for C-Dogs talent show costume he so kindly(sarcastic) forgot to inform me he needed until last night. Ummm it's tonight, remember I said that. Love that kid! Can we all say communication?? Picked up the manure for the back yard on my first stop and had to smell it on me and in my car through the rest of my errends. Went to the bank, picked up lunch for the small ones, fed them, sent them off to nap, me with them. AHHHHH sleep, NOPE, just as I was relaxing the door bell rang and I got to get up for the repair man for our solar panels. Decided to blog about my day and then realized I have a shirt to tie dye. WHAT am I doing here? After the tie dye, I will shuffle homework, gymnastics, and scouts. I will make dinner and drag the family to the talent show while watching the door hoping that sweet man I married six years ago today will come rescue me from the madness. Maybe I will kiss him then.... It has been fast and furious and I would sure take today over many other days I have had. LOVE you L!!!! Can't wait to be rescued:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
HAPPY, HAPPY!!
Hope you guys have a great day...
:)
...and it wouldn't be real life without all the craziness, would it?
Happy anniversary! I hope you get rescued from the wonderful madness and get some much-needed rest!
Happy Anniversary! Love the pic!! And you are getting #7?! That is great!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you got away tonight. And I hope everything works out with #7. I'll be waiting to hear!
Happy Anniversary:) I hope you get some rest tonight!
I hope you were rescued well!! Me and my three musketeers can come sit with your kids on Monday if you and Layne want to get away for lunch alone on his day off!
How romantic! HA HA HA! I feel for you though....as that sounds like a day at my house! But....after all is said and done and the kiddos are grown up and we are left alone with JUST our husbands, I really think we will miss those wee ones, and wish we could have a busy life again....even if the romance wasn't as great as we wished at that time. DId that makes sense? Anyhow, hope you had a wonderful Anniversary and can't wait to see your #7! YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!
Congrats to the both of you!
Seven....wow. You ROCK!
Happy Anniversary! I know life isn't really all about candles and roses when you have 6 kids to take care of. I hope you and your hub got to do something fabulous on your anniversary. And good luck with that baby! How did I not hear that story last night?
Happy Anniversary!
All I can say is you two are awesome and handle anything that's thrown at you:)
Gotta love the morning tattle-telling! You have such a beautiful family. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment