Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Let the Sorting Begin

We have all ready been to a full costumed, candy grabbin Halloween Party!



Not quite sure where we are going to put all this weekends loot!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Ha Ha! Seriously love this:)

holyoak9 said...

Sorry your Almond Joy pile isn't bigger! That's my reward for all my efforts as well.

tammy said...

I get the Almond Joys too.
And a few Heath bars.
I like the community jar idea.

Devri said...

I love this photo!

ok so you know how I feel about all the candy you having almost as much kids as I do.. Ugh..

Anonymous said...

Love the photo and somehow, someway I am certain you will find a place for all the loot!

Micah and Jen said...

Don't you just love this time of year? (said with great sarcasm) It's really my favorite time...but now that I'm a mom, there are certain things that drive me NUTS! Like pinatas....never good candy in there, my kids always feel like the don't get enough (eventhough the do) and I just hate them. Then, the yucky candy. We actually saved it all one year and gave it out to stupid teenagers that would knock on our door past 9pm on Halloween! HE HE HE Good luck finding a home for everything! :)