You know, that one day all year that is really all about you!a>
Yep, It's Birthday time for me.21+ again this year.
My Hubby has done breakfast duty two days in a row,
My Hubby has done breakfast duty two days in a row,
Thanks Honey!!!!
My dear friend MV
took me to get a pedicure.
My feet rarely look
this dressed up, tan lines and all. No that's not dirt in case you were wondering.....
Three FABULOUS Friends took me to lunch at Crackers
MMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!
My Wonderful Hubby mopped the floor while I was at lunch, took my oldest two to piano, and is bringing pizza home for dinner.
It really is the little things that make my day.
Darn that reality thing, I am sure it will rear it's ugly head in the morning
Dang it.......

12 comments:
I'm glad you've had a good day! You deserve it. Lunch was fun, I'm glad we did it!
happy birthday to you!!! sounds like a great day!!
SO SO GLAD that you were pampered today and I'm TRHILLED that I could enjoy your birthday lunch with you. :)
Happy Birthday - you deserve such a wonderful day and it sounds like you were able to get one in. And here's to being "21" again!! :)
Happy Birthday!!!! I wish I had tan lines on my feet.....or cute toes.... :)
Lucky you to get 2 days of pampering. Smart girl! ;)
Happy Happy Birthday!!!!
What an awesome birthday I love your toes how cute and what fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Lady habby birthday...
I love your pedi.. and your sandle tan line... hugs to you!
Dev- proof read,
sorry it is 2 am
Happy birthday to you! Hope it was everything you wished for!
P.S. Your pedi looks awesome!
How fun! I am glad you had a great day....and how funny that our family birthdays are always so close each month! :)
Happy (belated) Birthday! I've got to say that is my idea of the perfect birthday. Especially husband doing chores. Nothing super major, just people showing they love you. Perfect.
Post a Comment