Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dear Spam,

How is it you think you know me so well?
For starters a girl can really only be on one, maybe two diets at time. I guess it depends on how desperate she is to take off a few more pounds.
Heck, how do you you know I even have pounds to loose? It creeps me out!
If I wanted to be a school teacher, I think, I should have gotten on that a little sooner in life.
If you really knew me you would know, NOT what I wanted to be. I have seen how hard that job is, and well, it's not for me.
A CSI Agent, thanks for this fabulous offer, but do you really think I am dumb enough to think it's as glamorous as those T.V. folks make it out to be. Find a dead guy and solve the mystery in one hour, dang, there good!
A chef in no time, ummmm ask my kids, cooking is not my favorite past time. Do you have my Sis-in-laws email address by chance? That fabulous lady loves to cook. If you can hook her on your stinky offer we will be cartin ourselves over to her house to eat from now on!! DEAL???
What's this about 3 new kissing techniques?
Look, he loves me, and if he was worried about how I kiss he should have thought of that A LOT sooner!! He did sign up for an eternity, you know?
My commission check is ready? Just exactly what did I have to do to get said commission? Kinda convenient of you to leave that info out.
NO DEAL!
The money appearing almost like magic. Well....You "almost" had me!!
By the way I know you keep offering me a "free" sneak peek into my credit score which is not really free. Good thing I know where I stand there. I was just wondering if you really do? I KNOW, I don't want whatever it is I am "pre-approved" for!!! Hidden fees, a great introductory rate, and I am sure some whacked out finance charges. OH, sorry I know you wish I could just what, shut off my thinking center and follow you blindly. Good try pal.
The real proof that you don't know me at all is in this latest try of yours
"pre- approved to work from home"
You clearly moonlight as a lame comedian.
You hear that ladies we are now pre-approved.
I will say that the $100 worth of free ice cream was tempting. The only time I looked twice.
So really, my point in all of this is, please..... I have a feeling you won't, but I sure wish you would just,
LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!
The only thing I like to see in your folder is are these four fabulous words
"hooray,no spam here"
Sincerely,
Your not so greatest fan.

6 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for the LAUGH!! I need it before I head to my doom tomorrow. You are the greatest and I wish, just wish I was nearly as good as you. :)

Devri said...

tee hee, thanks for the great post!

tammy said...

I hate spam mail too. At first when I read your title, I thought we were going to be talking about your husband's eating habits : )

KayDee said...

How funny! I wish my spam would leave me alone too:)

Micah and Jen said...

too funny! I love how you put everything just how I think it! :)

Lisa Baldwin said...

lol... I love reading your blog very well put just wish they would go away!!