Friday, March 27, 2009

Things That Make Me SMILE

I have been a slacker..... about blogging, but not about life. Things are in full swing around here as usual, and there is always something to make me smile.
I have been taking a lot of naps lately. I just make it happen. I LOVE naps!!!
Just fifteen minutes to rest quietly and regroup is all I get sometimes, but I'll take it.
Being caught up on my laundry.
Having time to read.
Good friends.
Seeing my kids smile.
Photobucket
Oh I wish you could hear my sweet girl laugh. It is infectious!
Watching Lightning play Baseball.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Watching my other kids wish they could play too, and lovin his new toys as much as he does.
Photobucket
Do you ever feel like this? Some one has turned the lights out and you have no idea where you are going? Wish I could navigate through times like these as well as she did, playing with this silly helmet on backward and refusing to turn it around.
Photobucket
Having a routine that allows me to spend so much time with my kids every day and not miss moments like these!!!!!

3 comments:

Devri said...

OH my word, can your kids get any cuter!

KayDee said...

Sooo CUTE!

Micah and Jen said...

What a great post....and great photos! :)