I got a fun blog award and got tagged and it has been a week since I got these and well, I'm slow!
Here's my fun award
Here's my fun tag from ShawnaTYPE ONLY 1 WORD.
IT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK!!!
1. Where is your cell phone? counter
2. Your true friends? Sisters
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? Christlike
5. Your father? humorous
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? coke
9. Your dream/goal? peace Yep, I am in the running to be Miss America
10. The room you're in? "the pitt"
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? healthy
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? wealthy
15. Muffins? no thanks
16. Your wish list item? lens
17. Where you grew up? here
18. What are you wearing? clothes
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pet? three
21. Your computer? duh?
22. Your life? crazy
23. Missing someone ?brother
24. Your car? clean
25.Something you're not wearing? necklace
26. Favorite Store? mmmhh??
27. Your summer? inside
28. Your favorite color? depends
29. When is the last time you laughed? today
30. Last time you cried? Now(I have soap in my eye)
Here's where I am supposed to pass on the award and tag people. Since I feel bad excluding anyone consider yourself tagged and awarded.
1 comment:
Yeah...I am so glad you did it. Love your answers!
Post a Comment