That is what I think every time I sit down to spend some quality
time with the family wardrobe. I'm beginning to think I need a maid or a policy which states all children must go naked unless leaving the colony(house)I am pretty sure this is not socially acceptable but very tempting and always worth a try:)

11 comments:
The laundry at our house is playing musical chairs. Its gone from the kitchen table to the couch and is now on my bed and it will again be moved before I go to bed tonight!(back to the couch) Maybe it will shrink by the time I get around to folding it! I keep thinking that I will have at least a couple of kids to help me fold, but that will never happen! O-well!
Good luck on the nudest colony! My kids might have to join if they cant find their clothes in the morning:)
I can't even imagine! I thought we had a lot. Mine doesn't even compare! Have fun with that!
I always tell my family that they're not allowed to wear clothes anymore once I get the laundry all done. They never listen.
This is what my bed looked like a few days ago. I wait until i have a ton of laundry before i actually wash it & then dread when it needs to be folded & put away.
wait until the kids are napping and put in a good movie:)
Good Luck!
I hate laundry!!! It is never ending and we only have three kids!
wow, that's insane. Hey, how much do you charge to wax legs?
i only have 3 kids and i would definitely enjoy a nudist colony around here. I HATE LAUNDRY!
My mom taught every last one of us how to do laundry at 8 years old! She said that we were now "accountable"! I'm sure she was just sick and tired clothes and messes! Go with the nakey thing! It makes me smile! :)
Wow! that is exactly what my house looked like this morning!!! I just keep telling myself to listen to what President Monson said about all that laundry we will miss someday....just keep telling yourself you will miss it....you will miss it! Nudest colony doesn't sound too bad though! :)
Laundry is never ending around here either, just know that your not alone! ;)
Holy Buckets Jamie...that is a lot of clothes to fold. Turn on a good movie and let the kids help you fold...Paige loves to help me, Rylee not so much. Have fun! :)
Post a Comment