Friday, December 5, 2008

A New Lens

My new lens came today and I could not be more happy. Poor Layne was going to get me this for Christmas and I spoiled it, OOPPS.... My good friend onehm loaned me her 50mm fixed to try out. I tried it and was hooked and I LOOOVE how much clearer my kids are in their pics. So there in no reason greater than a new toy to have snack time out front.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Super fun! A new lens is always a reason to celebrate! :)

KayDee said...

Yeah! New toys! HOw Fun!

I cant wait to get my new toys in a couple of weeks:)

tammy said...

Love them.

Anonymous said...

I do that to Cody all the time, he wants to get me something but I go get it first. Have fun with it, I love my 50mm although I have to be standing back a little bit to get a picture.

Anonymous said...

YEah for you! Love the cheeto face and hands, that's a great one!

Ashley Dent said...

SwEeT!! I love how clear yet fuzzy it is! Can't wait to see some Mickey pics!

paynejandj said...

Jamie: Great choice in the 50mm prime. I like how it is so much faster for low light hand held photography... -Jason

andrea said...

I so, so, so want this lens...or at least try it out and see if I do! I'm sure I'd love it.

Lucky girl!