Sunday, October 26, 2008

THIS IS WHAT I DO

when I am still not feeling well and our kind neighbors take the 3 oldest to church for us and Layne has to work on a Sunday. He rarely has to work a Sunday so it's a bummer it fell on a day I am not feeling so hot and I am never willing to go it alone for sacrament meeting. I LOVE my ward and the people in it. They are all so willing to help us out. The Mc Clures volunteer to take Sissy and Miss M every week during sacrament meeting and we love them for it.It was just me and the three littles at home and they hung out with me while I got some pages done. I am no where near caught up but it feels good to have got this far. One positive thing about not feelin so hot.I am feeling better and better as the day goes on so maybe tomorrow I will be my usual self again. I hope!!!!






















































9 comments:

tammy said...

Those are so so cute!!

Devri said...

I love them, you take such cute photos and scrap them so darling. I suck at taking the photo.

onehm said...

These look AWESOME!!! And your new topper pic is adorable.
I played hookie from church too, but you got alot more done...I laid in bed with Gigantor. We rested. He was the only one that got to sleep...bummer for me!!

KayDee said...

VERy Cute:) I hope you keep feeling better!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

those are fantastic!! sorry you are not feeling well.

andrea said...

Dang. I was home too, since Ellie woke up with pink-eye this morning....her big brother gave it too her. But I wasn't productive at all like you!

I did get a yummy Sunday dinner on the table though, with three made from scratch dishes and a veggie to boot! I don't do that often enough for my poor family, and they sure liked it.

Micah and Jen said...

Hey....at least you got something done while you weren't feeling well....I just vegitate! Hope your feeling better today and your pages are AWESOME!!!

Cajsa said...

Those are so cute! I love them!

Anonymous said...

It's a great feeling to get those done because there are so many events that you take pictures at, I never feel like I get ahead. Those are just so cute too!