Saturday, October 25, 2008

OH MAN...


I have been suffering from allergies and then today it took a turn for the worse. I am So sick. You know how it is... it does not matter you still get to function on a semi-normal level as a Mom. I took Lightning to his soccer game with all the others in tow because Layne has to work. We then went to Target to get a few finishing touches for costumes and I am feeling worse every minute so I decide it's Arby's for lunch. I am in no mood to cook.I realize as we sit down that my eyes are burning from heat and my entire body aches. YUCK!!!!! I lay my head down on the table for a minute and Sissy starts screaming "Mommy wake up!" "Mommy wake up!" Miss M tells her"Leave Mom alone she does not feel good." Sissy starts to fuss and says "NO she's dead, she's DEAD!!" (insert wailing) I thought for a moment it might be funny to listen to more of this but I did not have the heart or the energy to let Sissy think I was dead so I sat up laughing and reassured her Mommy feels like death but I am pretty sure I will feel better soon.

11 comments:

onehm said...

You KNOW I know how you are feeling. Luckily, I am not having any of my children think I am dead...so sad for Sissy!! ;)

onehm said...

PS. Feel better soon!!

tammy said...

Sissy is hilarious!! I was afraid you were going to tell me you fell asleep and the kids were running wild in Arby's and someone yelled at you. You know, like the Target lady.

Hope you feel better soon. My allergies are killing me right now too. The very reason I love AZ, is the very reason why I'm dying right now.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

how sad!! hope you feel better soon. thanks for hanging out with me last night :)

KayDee said...

Something must be going around! We have been sick here all week too! Feel better Soon:)

Jen said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!!! Glad you guys had such a good time at Disneyland!

Ashley Dent said...

I literally laughed out loud at that one...not because you are sick of course, but because of your cute kids' comments! SuPeR CuTe!

Micah and Jen said...

Sorry you aren't feeling so hot....but that story is hilarious! Thanks for sharing and get feeling better ASAP

andrea said...

Okay, that is funny, and I hope you are feeling better already!

Devri said...

you crack me up.

oh I hope you are feeling better.

Christine said...

Okay the Arby's story is priceless. I too have been feeling like the walking dead. It started with allergies and then progressed rapidly. On top of ALL of my back issues. :) YAY for us!