Wednesday, September 10, 2008

THE LITTLE THINGS

It's the little things that make me HAPPY:
Getting the kids sports gear organized and easy to find for practices and games

Family who have watched my kids for two hearings this week and one crazy meeting.
Family who paint my house for me when I have finally started removing the flat paint off the walls with the Magic Eraser because let's face it, flat paint does not stand up to six kids with dirty paws and creative minds. We have made it over two years with the paint on the walls that was here when we bought it.

Peek-A-Boo with a wild, crazy, DIRTY little man of mine.

Smiling adorable clean faces and bodies ready for bed. I just love cuddling with cute clean babies right out of the tub or shower:)
A quiet evening alone with my hubby. All my cuties are sound asleep!!


7 comments:

Devri said...

I love bath tub photos, unfortunatly, tongans don't let boys and girls take baths together, at any age...

You are soo organized it kills me..

Christine said...

To do what we do - we have to be CRAZY! And yes, I enjoy those simple things too. Especially now with 7 kiddos in the house. 9 pm bedtime is such a treat now.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

the littles can be huge things. what a good idea to keep all their sports things together.

Crazymamaof6 said...

those are some awesome things! way to go! and WHOOHOO for clean kids and clean walls.

Anonymous said...

There's nothing better than the cuddling and it's even better when their squeeky clean!

Hope you enjoyed your quiet evening, those are the best!

tammy said...

How cute is that pic! Do they always bathe together? That's so smart! I'm with you on the flat paint - hate it!!

Andrea said...

Your kiddos are SO CUTE!!! Love the group bathtime photo! I can't let mine all bathe together because one in the tub is enough mess for me! haha

Magic erasers are heavenly but yep, not so forgiving on flat paint. Been there done that!