My sweet little Miss M started Kindergarten this afternoon and I don't think she misses me at all. I guess that is good! Sissy went with me to drop her off and was so sad to be leaving her best friend. I took her for a "special prize" as we call them. A slushy from Sonic they seem to heal all wounds at our house:) On our way home she asked "We pick up My memmi now?" Oh poor thing, maybe when she starts school tomorrow she willWhen we were leaving Miss M's class we got to see our Lightning. That was fun and I was excited to see he had already made a new friend. He asked me to take a picture of him and his new "best friend!"
6 comments:
poor sissy!
Joy wanted to say hi to Miss M on your blog!
she was so excited to see you have one too. she was looking over my shoulder while i entertain myself while i help her do homework.
SO CUTE today. love that she had a great day! and was excited to go!
whoohoo for lightning making a friend on the first day!
we are always excited to be spotted by mom on campus for any reason.
whooohoo! you are going to be feeling SO FREE soon!
Oh cute! I love to spy on my kids while they're at school to see how they act and what they're doing.
And how sweet that Sissy was missing her sister. What cute girls!
I am a spy freak!!!!!
LOVE the freedom week idea....although I too still have a few years till I get there....but really awesome idea! :) How sad that sissy lost her best friend for a few hours....but it will be okay once they get use to it! :) Enjoy your freedom week!!!
So sad that Sissy is without her best friend! Hope Miss M enjoys Kindergarten. I love that Lightning already has a best friend- that is great!
Aw, that's too cute. My stepdaughter starts school in six days... kindergarten! I can't believe she's old enough for kindergarten already. Sheesh. Who told these kids they could grow up?
It's cute that she missed her when you dropped her off. I love school stories... too fun.
Post a Comment