I am sitting here at the computer trying to wake up and Sissy comes up to me and says "Mom I wannnnt panties for brefast" "Sissy you want panties for breakfast?" I try and clarify "YES, I waannt panties for brefast. I reary wike those" " You want to eat underwear for breakfast?" At this point she is really frustrated and answers "YES" very loudly. I finally catch on in my half asleep state and realize my little speech challenged sweetheart wants pancakes for breakfast. That I can make... I was feeling a little challenged by the "panties" request!! I am not sure she ever really caught on to what she was really saying. So I am off to make breakfast:):)
11 comments:
Sometimes have the fun is trying to figure out what they are talking about. I really enjoy your bog. My husband and I are adopting two girls from foster care and and I can really relate to your blog. Keep writing. It is good to know I am not the only one going through the craziness of adoption! Blessings to you!!
That is sooo funny! Maybe I will have "panties" for breakfast today too! lol
Way to cute!
Jamie, call me! 480-298-3601 I'm in town till Monday. I lost your number. I hope you get this. I'm out at Vonda's for the week. CALL ME!! PLEASE!
WHAT are you (and your kids) doing up before 7am! That's CRAZY!!!
HILARIOUS the way kids talk!!
What a cutie patootie!
She is so darn cute! I was gonna say, the panties for breakfast post belongs on a whole other type of blog completely.
Come on! How did you not know "Panties" were pancakes!? Everyone nows that! Sheesh! What a cute girl! We had a lot of fun playing today...as you could plainly see, Brady did NOT want to leave! And your beds are so cute!
WonderWoman!! Were up that early, but there is no way that I am going to make breakfast that early, just scriptures, and tv, they must watch tv, so don't give me the mother of the year award on that one. I am not a morning person. period.
But that is way too cute, I have 2 that have a little speech therapy going on, but ours is becuase they are confused of wich language to use, so they just mix it all up!!!
Ps, would you mind if I linked you?
That is so funny! Love what kiddos say and how they have no idea that we can't seem to figure it out! :)
Post a Comment