IT HAS BEEN A YEAR!! I missed my little blogs birthday. It was May 29th.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY blog and to celebrate I am going to do my first blog book. Yeah a year of journaling complete!! That I believe is an accomplishment I would have not achieved any other way!! Also to celebrate I am taking my blog off of private mode. I think the scare is over and so anyone who has become familiar with my kids names please remember as best you can not to use their real names in comments. It is just a little thing I can do to protect them. I am kind of sad though because I liked using their names for the journaling aspect, so hopefully I can edit my book and use their names!! Have a great weekend we are outa here in the morning for a short vacation.P.S. Just a few pages I did today while I should of been packing...OOOOPS!!
<

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY blog and to celebrate I am going to do my first blog book. Yeah a year of journaling complete!! That I believe is an accomplishment I would have not achieved any other way!! Also to celebrate I am taking my blog off of private mode. I think the scare is over and so anyone who has become familiar with my kids names please remember as best you can not to use their real names in comments. It is just a little thing I can do to protect them. I am kind of sad though because I liked using their names for the journaling aspect, so hopefully I can edit my book and use their names!! Have a great weekend we are outa here in the morning for a short vacation.P.S. Just a few pages I did today while I should of been packing...OOOOPS!!
<


<
12 comments:
Happy birthday to your blog! That reminds me I should check and see when mine is, I think it's close. I think that is a fabulous idea to do a blog book! Let me know how you do it, or if you have someone do it for you. And if/how you can edit it.
Ok, I missed mine too. It was May 26th, just three days older than yours.
happy birthday to your blog. yay! for the book and going off private. i took mine off too i hope it was a good decision
i love your blog!!
Happy Birthday, and good luck with the book. Sounds fun! And yay for going off private....makes it easier for us google reader users! ;)
Have fun on your little vay-cay! It'll be fun to find out where you went....and you are brave to take 6 lil' ones with you.... :)
Happy blog birthday!! Mine must be coming up soon. let me know how the book thing works.
Have fun!:)
HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY! so glad you are back on my reader again. so i can keep up with you! WHOOOHOO! maybe you should do the comment moderation thing like onehm, so you can delete the real name comments. just a thought.
Congrats! That is awesome....one of the biggest reasons I started a blog was so I could have it bound. I'm anxious to see how it goes!
Happy Birthday Bloggy!
And I love your pages...
Have a great time on your trip, you lucky ducky!
Wish we were going too!
;)
What cute pages! Love the last one! Totally understand the using my kiddos name....so much easier when you do your book! I can't wait to hear how much you love your book....it's so awesome to have it in your hands and KNOW that it is a whole year....journaled with pictures and just so wonderful!
Jamie, I don't not know how you do it all? I love the scrapbooking pages. Smiley is sooooo cute. And yes I too have had the "I'm bored" phrase already. Which I quickly responded, "We owned literally $1,000 dollars worth of toys be creative." Come on, when we grow up we played with rocks for hours. Arugh!! I'm so excited to make my blog into a book. January.
Hey I lost my cell phone so email your's again so I can call you.
thanks
Miss ya
Tamee
YOu added some pages since I left my comment....very cute! I love the saying on Lightning's.
Happy Birthday sweet blog!! And a blog book, I wanna see it when you get it!!! Those sound so cool.
LOVE your pages! You are an awesome scrapper!!!
Post a Comment