
These two bozos would be happy to help you! As I walk out to the kitchen this morning this is what I find and to top it off (HA HA) Miss M had just came in from the garage with another full gallon of milk because I guess they did not have enough spilled on the floor, table, and in their chocolate (SOGGY) Rice Krispies! YEP... Good morning Mom!!! Home Depot carries refigerator locks... right?????????

PS: I made them eat it!!
10 comments:
HA! HA! HA! It's always funny later! :) And who needs Elmer's glue when you've got sugar cereal and milk? That sticks to any table and NEVER comes up!!!
LOL! Sorry but that is so cute!! You can get a fridge lock at Target!! I had to invest in one with Gavin after he started doing similar things!
That is cute! But I have to think of how mad I would have been! It is a blessing and A CURSE to have kids start doing things on thier own!
How can you get mad when they are so cute?! You are an amazing mom!
LOL! So funny. Did you have them suck the milk up off the table? That's when my boys would've snuck the dog to "clean up" their mess.
That stinks to walk in to that....I'm sorry! I love my little kiddos, but get so tired of cleaning up their eating messes....wipe up faces, fingers, counters, chairs, floor....multiple times a day....gets old quick. This too shall pass...and when it does I won't miss it!
YUCK!
(PS...good for you having them eat it!)
Hmmm. Sometimes I wonder which is worse, the clean-up or making/getting breakfast etc. I guess it depends on the day because I have certainly had those moments when I thought "You want to get it yourself and spill half of it all over the floor? Have at it!"
Well, the good news is if you die in your sleep at least your kids won't starve....that's my way of sanely looking at this situation that often occurs in our house as well! :) You are so good to take pictures, I usually just get out a towel and they know what to do!
ha ha ha! wow- that is not a fun thing to wake up to! I would've made my kids eat it to, so thumbs up! anyway, I will talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment