Thursday, January 3, 2008

THE BED HEAD CHRONICLES



This kid has the craziest hair. I love being the one who gets her out of bed in the morning. You never know what awaits you on the other side of her door. You may find a little one who looks like the good hair fairy came in the night or you may be greeted by some serious bed head. If their were a contest going this kid could win!!!! It just cracks me up!! Sometimes she sports an evil attitude to go with the bed head! I prefer the smile!





6 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

so cute! how funny would that be!

tammy said...

She is so darn cute!!

onehm said...

She's a little doll!
And I love that you have a zoo pass. Ours is good for a little while longer, so we'll have to go!
;o)

Laurie said...

She is so cute. Her hair is hysterical!

Jamie said...

I love it when my little one wakes up with crazy hair! I think it's so cute!

Webb Family said...

Those pictures are sooo funny! What a cutie even with the crazy hair.