Tuesday, October 16, 2007

TOP TEN TUESDAY


Top ten things that make me happy:)
10. My Husband is getting our winter lawn put in YEAH!!!!!! I just love a green lush lawn and I love seeing my kids outside playing on that lawn.
9. Today I received a phone call from Lightnings P.E. teacher that made me very happy . She called just to tell me how good he is behaving in class and what an improvement she has seen since last year. Good job son!!
8.I am very happy and feel very blessed to live in a country which allows me so many freedoms. Lately my eyes have been opened to how blessed I truly am.
7. I am very happy to have the friendships I have! I have so many friends I can not imagine ever not knowing. Each of my friends have blessed my life in different ways.
6.I am so happy to have my sweet Lightning. Having this little boy has taught me so much about myself. He loves everyone and is a great example to me! As I dropped him off late to school today because of a Dr's apt. I thought I had seen him off successfully to class. I was wrong, I immediately was ready to scold when I saw him walking w/another boy away from his class. I rolled down the window to tell him to get to class and he said " I am Mom I just needed to show this little boy where the nurses office is, he does not feel good."
5. Miss M's sense of humor makes me happy. She makes me laugh or smile so many times during the day. What would I do w/out my comic relief?
4. Sissy has had trouble w/ communicating she has been a little slow to talk. I am so happy when we get to hear a new word. My friend told me about a website called http://www.starfall.com/ and I love it!!! It has all ready helped her to hear sounds and use them.
3. Happiness is our Smiley. He can light up a room w/his smile and personality . I will always count myself blessed to have been a part of his life.
2. My Sweet little Baby H. I am so happy because we are going to be able to adopt her!! Her severance is final and we were able to get the ball rolling towards adoption.
1. The final and most important thing that makes me happy these days and always is being married to such a wonderful man who is my best friend. My list of reasons he makes me happy would get awful long, so just know I love him and am very grateful he is mine!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a fun post! I love the answers! Especially the one about lightning helping the other boy, that was so cute!

paynejandj said...

You are such a great mom! I have been bragging to my friends about you!

KayDee said...

What an awsome post! I love the story about lightning.

tammy said...

That's a great list! And congratulations on being able to start the adoption.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

what a great top 10!! so sweet to read.

onehm said...

What great things to be happy about. Your kids are all so fantastic, and how lucky they are to have YOU as their mama!!

Micah and Jen said...

What a great list....you are so very blessed and I love reading about it! Glad things are going well with the adoption....how wonderful! :)