Sunday, August 12, 2007

TAGGED AGAIN

Jobs I've had
Painting w/my Dad, Babysitting, Norm's Watch Repair,Hahn's grocery store, Dental/ orthodontic assistant, Aesthetitician, and most important Mother.

Places for a weekend getaway:
Any place my time share offers.
Disneyland
Any beach

Movies I could watch again and again and again:
Pride and Prejudice. I love to watch this while folding clothes.
Sweet Home Alabama
Hope Floats
The Count of Monte Cristo

Guilty Pleasures:
Blogging.
Naps
Coke (the fountain kind)
Almond Joys

Places I've lived:
Utah (born in Provo)
Oregon
Washington
Arizona
Ireland (my Mission)

Places I've been on vacation:
California
Hawaii
Utah
Idaho(Mud Lake)
Texas
Nevada
Small towns all over AZ. Don't be jealous because I live such a glamorous Life!!!(Jk)

Favorite Foods:
Anything I don't have to cook.
I love Macayo's and Rosa's!
My Mom's Fried chicken.
Lately I have been addicted to salads. (homemade)
If you would like to be added to my list, just invite me over for dinner!!

First Kiss Location:
I kissed this guy so my friend could get a picture of him for photography class. It was at his house and I was in the 8th grade. I did not even like him but that was the deal. I was a pretty good friend back then. Sorry girls no can do these days!!

6 Random Things About Me:
I have 4 Sisters and 5 Brothers
When I was a kid I tried hopelessly to wiggle my nose like Samantha on Bewitched.
I can not stand mushy foods IE: rice pudding, yogurt, applesauce
I am very clean and organized. I am trying to let go a little.
I detest laundry and ironing. I shut the laundry room door and pretend it does not exist. Sure wish this method worked. Maybe if I wiggle my nose.......
I talk to other drivers on the road!! Sure wish they could hear me. You know "hey buddy turn the corner already!!" stuff like that. I know I am not alone in this one!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I see where Nelson gets his famous "Oh, come on, get the 'beep' out of the way" when we're driving! :) And by the way, when is dessert night...I've been waiting! :)

Micah and Jen said...

mmmm....Rosa's! I miss that yummy place! This was so fun to get to know you a little more! And talking to other driver's....who does that?:)

tammy said...

Wow, 10 kids in your family! I totally talk to drivers, too. I want to start carrying a wipe board or something so I can display how I'm feeling about them, to them. And I also used to be a clean freak, staying up after the baby went to bed to make sure my house was spotless for when I got up in the a.m.....not so much anymore!

Crazymamaof6 said...

yay! love all your answers! i like the story about your first kiss! and i think it is so fun to get to know you better!

onehm said...

Great info! I had to stop talking to people on the road, because my kiddos (Sweet G and Little L) have started doing it, and it wasn't pretty!!

ZB said...

Didn't know you served in Ireland! love that place..never been but still love it. And that's one hilarious kiss story!