
This is now... and we have changed and grown a lot. In more ways than one!!! Some things stay the same though. I can still have the time of my life w/GL.

We had sooooo much fun!!!!!! We came and went as we pleased. I loved having no schedule to adhere to. I loved having my husband all to myself. I loved just walking together, talking, and holding hands. I love that we were so carefree that we forgot to get gas in our car and had to walk to Target to buy a gas can. Then 2 huge California blocks to a gas station to stand literally w/out a car in line for gas and then walk back to our car. I think we took foot loose and fancy free a little to far. We ate at some fun new places. We rode some fun kiddy rides. We are young at heart. I love the Monsters INC. Ride and GL likes to kick my tush while also destroying Zurg. I can not wait to do this again!!!
10 comments:
Sounds like the PERFECT vacation! Sometimes "playing" is exactly what you need! I'm glad you two had so much fun!
sounds so fun! and bummer about the gas! that is amazing! and i fully agree on the wonder of being able to walk together and only hold each others hand. not the stroller and a couple other kids. so fun to go by yourselves!
good times, glad you enjoyed!
Ok....I'm jealous!
Awesome! Glad you had so much fun with your hubby and was laughing at your gas story! You sound like newlyweds again! :)
Oh my Goodness! I am so glad you had a blast and those things like running out of gas are the things that will help you never forget this trip you had with your hubby! I say ditto to everything you said about the freedom of being without kiddos. It is so good to get away it just sucks coming back!
Fun trip, sounds like you deserved it. Ask GL when we are playing softball again.
Awesome and wonderful! Glad that you had a great time! Maybe DH and I can tag along sometime...
Too funny about the gas. Glad it turned out being the problem, and not something worse!
I am so jealous! What a fun time
You must have had one romantic trip to have forgotten to get gas in the car. Wowzers!
Post a Comment