We enrolled Miss M. in dance about six months ago and today is her first recital. She calls her outfit her princess costume and she thinks she is the belle of the ball. We think she is too. Wathching 3 year olds dance is kinda like watching your boys first year of t-ball. What a hoot! Getting dance routines memorized is like figuring out which base is first. I love the sweet innocence of youth.
3 comments:
Miss M looks adorable! Way to go, girlie!
Miss M is so gorgeous. What an outfit! I bet she never wants to take it off.
Ok it's ashley from the salon, saw your comment on Jamies blog, I just knew you had to be friends with Ashley Nicoll with all the name abbreviations!ha. Your family is adorable, I had no idea you had 5 kids, you must be one busy momma. Are you working outside the home at all? Keep in touch.
Post a Comment