This is little Baby H. She has rolled around her world for so long we never thought she would get the hang of it. Crawling that is. It seems today was her day. She has made the decision to crawl and it seems not even bedtime or the bars keeping her in will stop her. Way to go sweet little girl we are so proud of you!!
2 comments:
She is sooooo cute. Glad she's movin' now, although that brings it's own set of issues, as you well know!
Oh Jamie she is so sweet! Maybe I can meet her when I come get a facial.... Hopefully soon! I need to schedule! As for the frames... I sold 16 to Belle Fine last week. I am sure they will mark them up alot but give me a call and you can order from me directly. And who did your pics? I want some done of my fam! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment