Sunday, June 27, 2010

One Nation Under God

This speaks for itself!  (you will need to mute my darn music)

Find more videos like this on Constitutional Emergency

6 comments:

tammy said...

Love this. Very inspirational. I'm linking to you if that's okay (email me if not).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this!! This video made me think of something that I had read awhile ago, I hope you don't mind if I share...
The Plight of America
It wil be a land of liberty to its people.
They shall never be brought down into captivity.
There shall be none to molest them.
It is a land of promise.
It shall be free from bondage.
It shall be free from all nations under heaven.
There shall be no enemies come into this land.
There shall be no kings upon the land.
This land shall be fortified against all other nations.
He that fighteth against Zion shall perish.

The Lord made these promises...they can come to pass only "if they [the inhabitants] will serve the God of this land, who is Jesus Christ."

Again, Thank You for sharing this video, I loved it!!

Lindsey Buck said...

I am saving this video, and I am going to seek out a copy of that painting. I came here through Time Flies, she linked to me also. I did a post on something very similar to this today. Tis the season for patriotic thoughts, isn't it? :)

tammy said...

Great comment Suzanne. I had read that once too. Glad you put it on here.

mCat said...

Great video! I would love to get my hands on the painting!

Pedaling said...

this is wonderful.
I am going to put it on our RS blog.
thank you, so much!